Wednesday, May 15, 2013

iphone love

viewing life through my phone:
 i know it's hard to tell here, but these are my new favorite pants. and yes, they are leather.

ahh how stinking cute are these babies?!? all of them were born within a month and a half of each other.
left to right: keprie, violet, harris, mia, and chandler
 oh, you know... just making faces at herself through my camera on my phone.

my sweet girl in her favorite bow.


this crazy girl rolls from her back to tummy now. stop growing up please!!!

  mother's day. so lucky to be this girls momma :)


chan chan is ready for a vacation! i die every time i look at her passport picture. i promise she's not that chubby guys.

   swig. it's an addiction.
   my big girl :)

trying out her stroller without her carseat for the first time. she was enjoying the ride. obviously ;)

to follow along, catch me on instagram @ashleyhunt5

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your baby is the cutest little thing! And is that Courtney's baby?? I know Courtney! Small world! I'm definitely finding you on instagram ;)

    ReplyDelete