Sunday, December 16, 2012

maternity pictures

here's the maternity pictures that austin and i had done by valerie hart photography... i'm 32 weeks in these... we absolutely love them. valerie did such an awesome job at getting these pictures exactly how i wanted them to look. she's great :)




















well, here i am now 37 1/2 weeks... here's my update:

How far along? 37 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain: 31 lbs
Maternity clothes? yep... whatever is comfy.
Stretch marks? nope... i love bio oil.
Sleep: eh... not so much. i guess i'm just getting prepared for what's to come.
Best moment this week: finding out that i'm starting to dilate! not that it means a whole lot... but at least i'm getting somewhere!
Miss Anything? lots... but i'm super excited to have my baby girl here with me soon.
Movement: oh yea... she likes to elbow me. hard. little turd.
Food cravings: still coke.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.
Gender: girl.
Labor Signs: back pain. constant back pain. contractions here and there but nothing constant.
Symptoms: heartburn. hello tums.
Belly Button in or out? ehh... it's pretty flat now.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody? eh... pretty happy. i'm just ready for her to come out... i tell her everyday, "bambina, you just come on out now..." but she hasn't listened so far. hopefully she will soon... my dr told me he'd let me go up to a week past my due date until he would induce me... and i definitely don't want that. so bambina, if you're listening... get a move on it! we're ready for you! (we think ;) ha ha)

2 comments: