Wednesday, April 3, 2013

iPhone love

life according to my phone :)
my sweet girl telling me stories... it's a nightly thing :)
can you find baby c?
don't mind our messy, un-made bed... for the record, i do make our bed every day (except for this day i guess)
one of my besties, ash
c bug was so tired that she passed out like this on daddy's shoulder.


discovering her little toes.
chandler feeding herself... who needs mom?
st.patty's day :)
watching tv :)
sleepy girl.
easter dress. easter sunday.
chandler saw herself on my phone screen and thought it was the funniest thing ever.
chandler and kole. bestie moms = bestie kiddos.
my newest obsessions. MAC creme cup MAC chatterbox
love my new mint green sperry's

follow along on instagram @ashleyhunt5

3 comments:

  1. Mia finally rubbed off on Chan Chan, eh? Little tv watchers!
    I still love that picture of Chandler holding her bottle! And I'm still super annoyed at those soccer girls... or whatever they were. Invading our space. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos!! And MAC lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Absolutely LOVE her name!!

    ReplyDelete