Thursday, March 28, 2013

birthday recap

well guys... i'm officially 27. yes, i'm inching my way up to 30. and i don't even wanna talk about that... so, i'll talk about my fabulous birthday week! we started off my birthday with lunch with some of my friends...


amanda with bostyn, me with chandler, ashley with matix, and megan with kole
and just in case you were wondering, you don't have to have a kid to be my friend... although it looks like it here ha ha

then we spent the rest of the day running around... i got some amazing deals on some new work out clothes (score!) and a gold nixon watch. happy birthday to me! then we went to pf changs with my parents for dinner.

aaannnnddddd... have any of you ever tried the banana spring rolls??? bomb. get there and try them... so super good.


then we continued our weekend with a shopping trip to town square mall with courtney, eric and mia.


shopping friends stay friends.


my little fam :)



geisha house for dinner with austin's family. (and i'm terrible... i didn't even get a picture with everyone)

for dessert we tried sweet addiction... custom ice cream cookies... yum!


he loves me :)

my birthday week was a success! great friends, great family, great husband, great life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment